Friday, March 5, 2010

www.erikauzmann.com

Hello and welcome to my blog, Mastering Metals.

My name is Erika Uzmann and I am currently a first year graduate student at Miami University. This first year has been a lot of planning and deciding what direction I want to head in for the next two years of my life. One of my biggest goals has been to really start to network myself and get some professional feed back. With that in mind, I have wanted to get a professional website for a long time now and I finally have! Please visit my site at:


http://www.erikauzmann.com/


Other sites you can find me on aside from Blooger include:


Facebook: www.facebook.com/erika.uzmann
Etsy: www.silverartgirl.etsy.com/


Thanks for the interest and feel free to watch/friend me at any of these sites and leave me some feedback. I would greatly appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Slug Enthusist,
    Excellent Nudibranch. I have some too...
    www.gslugs.com Good Luck with the slugging, I think your on to something.

    ReplyDelete